Merci de prendre quelques secondes pour expliquer la raison de votre départ.
Filter de resultaten
This heading allows you to learn more about the origin and use of the browsing information processed during your consultation of our website, and about your rights. It is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and trustful experience of our services and for us, who wish to answer accurately and completely your questions about your consultation of our website and take into account your wishes.
While browsing our website, you are required to provide us with personal data. We thank you for your trust and would like to inform you here about the use of your data and your rights.
MECATECHNIC SAS may collect personal data from its customers, particularly when browsing our website, creating an account, registering for newsletters, creating a shopping cart, chatting with an advisor, validating an order, leaving an opinion on the website, answering to a survey or satisfaction survey, sending email via the contact form.
The personal data that can be collected are as follows:
- Full name,
- Mailing address,
- E-mail address,
- Phone number,
- IP address and browser type to enhance your user experience,
- Vehicle identification information to give you the best advice.
MECATECHNI C SAS mo et mogelijk via e-mail of sms contact opnemen met zijn klanten om hun meningen en suggesties over de service of het gebruik van een besteld artikel te verzamelen.
The processing of personal data on our website has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés under number 1927445.
The collection of these data has the following purposes:
- Proper implementation of the order, including billing and delivery of your products
- Customer relationship monitoring
- The sending of Newsletters and promotional offers when you have given your explicit consent for this type of mailing
- Analysis and statistical studies to offer you the best service
The personal data of our customers are kept for the duration of the contract and for the purposes mentioned above. This information is then archived, and may be subject to opposition by the customer, on request from him by contacting the customer service or by sending us an email via the Contact form.
In accordance with Simplified Standard 57, phone calls are likely to be recorded. These recordings are made for the purpose of training, evaluating employees and continuously improving the quality of the service.
They are kept for a maximum of 3 months and are stored securely. Only authorized persons, within the limits of their respective attributions, have access to it.
Customers and prospects have the option of refusing the registration of the call, by simple mention to the account manager at the beginning of communication.
Als u een geregistreerde gebruiker bent die afbeeldingen naar uw klantengebied of deze website uploadt, garanderen wij u om de EXIF-gegevens van uw afbeeldingen te verwijderen. Andere bezoekers van onze website kunnen de persoonlijke gegevens die door deze afbeeldingen worden gebruikt, niet extraheren.
We raden u echter aan voertuigfoto's te vermijden met onderscheidende tekens die deze kunnen identificeren, zoals kentekenplaten.
Na validatie van uw mening op de site, reactie op een enquête of tevredenheidsonderzoek, zal uw profielfoto zichtbaar zijn naast uw opmerking.
The recipients of your personal data collected on our website are in the first place ourselves for the processing of your orders and the management of the customer relationship. Other recipients of your personal data are, where appropriate, our payment methods providers or payment security, our delivery service providers, our business partners. In the case where this is required by law, your consent is collected or a possibility of refusal is arranged before any data transmission.
Some of our service providers are located outside the European Union. All necessary measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data, in accordance with the obligations in this area.
If you choose to subscribe to buyer protection, personal data about you will be sent to Trusted Shops. You will find more details in the policy of Trusted Shops Buyers Protection.
Our customers have the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data. They can also cancel their consent to previously granted permissions at any time.
The exercise of this right can be done in the following ways:
- By email through our Contact form
- By phone by contacting our customer service
- By mail to the following address: MECATECHNIC - Customer Service, 6 allée Saint Eloi, 59118 WAMBRECHIES
- to compile statistics and volumes of frequency and use of the various elements that make up our website (headings and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services
- to adapt the presentation of our website to the predictions of display of your terminal (used language, display solution, operating system used, etc) during your visits on our website, according to the materials and the software of visualization or reading that your terminal comprises
- to memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on our website (registration or access to your account) or & gt; products, services or information you have chosen on our website (contents of a shopping cart, etc.)
- to allow you to access the reserved and personal spaces of our website, such as your customer area, thanks to identifiers or data that you have previously confided to us
- implement security measures for example when you are asked to sign in again to a content or service after a certain amount of time.
- to count the number of displays and activations of the advertising contents diffused via our advertising spaces or on websites / applications of third parties, to identify the adverts thus displayed, the number of users having clicked; on each advertisement, their allowstant to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics
- to recognize your device during its subsequent browsing on any other website or service on which these advertisers or third parties also have cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these websites and third-party services or the advertisements they broadcast, & gt; the navigation of your terminal of which they may be aware.
Most cookies are intended to allow or facilitate your navigation and are necessary for the operation of our online store.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail marketing, you can let us know by any means at any time:
- click on the unsubscribe link in each email
- send an email to the Contact form.
- in ' My account ' or in the customer area, go to the heading ' Subscriptions ' and uncheck the corresponding boxes
To improve your shopping experience and for certain types of payment, we suggest that you memorize your bank details so that you do not have to enter them for each new order.
Your bank details (card number, expiry date, holder's name) are stored only if you have given your prior consent. We will never memorize the visual cryptogram on the back of your credit card.
In any case, you can, at any time, let us know that you no longer want your banking data are stored by sending a message through the Contact form. Your banking data will then be erased from our databases and those of our banking partners.
Revised version on the 05/11/2018