This section allows you to find out more about the origin and the utilisation of navigation informations handled when you consult our website and about your rights too. So it's very important for you, who want to have a positive and confident experience of our services and for us, who want to answer you with a specific and complete way to your requests about your consultation of our website in order to take your wishes into account.
Throughout your navigation on our website, you need to communicate to us personal data. We thank you for your trust in us and we would like to inform you just here about the use of your personal data as well as your rights.
The personal data processing responsible is the society MECATECHNIC SAS, of which you can find contact details in the legal notices.
The personal data processing done on our website has been the subject of a declaration to the National Comission on Informatics and Freedoms under registration number 1927445.
The personal data gathered on our website are used to realize the order process and to manage the commercial relationship (deliveries, invoices, customer service).
Also, we can use your data for advertising purposes, either after gathering your consent, or within the limits allowed by law. If so, we can use your data in order to respond to our legal and/or regulatory obligations.
The recipients of your personal data gathered on our website are, firstly, ourselves for the processing of your orders and the management of the customer relation. Other recipients of your personal data are, if appropriate, our means of payment providers or transaction security, our delivery partner, our trading partners. In cases where the law requires it, your consent is collected or an opt-out opportunity is established before any data transmission.
It's recalled that the person whose personal data are handled enjoy of access rights (including rectification and cancellation) at the personal data processing.
You may exercise these rights through the customer service or by sending an e-mail via the contact form.
Our website is using cookies. Cookies are files stored on your hard drive. They are just mini databases which can do anything individually, that's why they represent absolutly no danger for your computer ! The cookies used on our website allow us to offer you the following services, for example :
- establish statistics as well as traffic and utilization amount of various components of our website (sections and contents most visited, course), which allowed us to improve the interest and the usability of our services.
- to adjust our website presentation at the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc) throughout your visits on our website, according to the materials and the visualisation or player softwares that your terminal includes.
- to store informations concerning a form that you have completed on our website (inscription or access to your account) or products, services or informations that you have chosen on our website (shopping cart content, etc.)
- to allow you the access to dedicated and personal spaces of our website, such as your customer area, thanks to IDs or data that you've possibly given to us previously.
- to bring safety precautions into play, for example when you need to log in again after a while.
- to count the number of displays and activations of the advertising content broadcasted via our advertising spaces or on websites/apps of outsiders, to identified the advertisings thus posted, the numbers of users who have clicked on every ad, that allow to calculate the amounts payable and to establish statistics.
- to recognize your terminal throughout its later navigation on any other website or service on which these advertisers or these outsiders emit cookies too and, if so, to adjust these websites and third services or advertisings they published, to the navigation of your terminal of which they can learn about.
Most cookies are intended to allow or facilitate your navigation and are necessary for the good working of our webshop.
You can demonstrate your assent or your disagree by changing appropriately the settings of your connecting device.
For that, refer you to the user guide of your browser.
If you no longer wish to receive any commercial prospection by e-mail, you can let us know at any time by one of the following way :
- click on the link of unsubscribing in every e-mail
- send an e-mail towards the contact form
- in "my account" or in your customer area, go on the section "subscriptions" and tick off the corresponding checkboxes.
To improve your shopping experience and for some types of payment, we can remember your payment details in order to make it easier your next orders.
Your banking data (card number, expiry date, holder's name) are memorized only you've give your assent beforhand. We will never memorize the visual cryptogram located on the back side of your credit card.
In any case, you will be able, at any moment, to let us know that you don't want to memorize your banking data anymore by sending us an e-mail via the contact form. Your banking data will then be immediately removed from our database and from the database of our banking partners.